* This web site will be unavailable on Tuesday, September 1. We apologize for any inconvenience *
Education. Entrepreneurship. Economic Development.
Since 1984, we have worked with
businesses, helping them to invest $5,571,923,965
New York's economy and create or save 179,679
Through a network of 24 regional centers, the New York Small
Business Development Center delivers high quality business consulting and
training to New Yorkers who want to start a business or improve the performance
of an existing business.
Thanks to our partners in the public and private
sectors, our services are free of charge.
- Attention veterans: StreetShares is awarding $5,000 each month to a veteran-owned small business. Learn more and apply to win at StreetShares.com
- Happy 35th birthday, ASBDC!
- SBDC advisors will assist small businesses wanting to participate in START-UP NY, the program that allows businesses to operate state and local tax-free on or near academic campuses in New York State. Learn more here.
- Interested in government contracting? We've posted a calendar of matchmaker events in NYS here.
New York SBDC in the News
Business Planning Guides